Medina Time Trial | July 24 2016
The race of truth...man vs machine vs trail vs time vs mother nature. Test your speed and bike handling skills against your peers in this single track anaerobic throw down.This is a get at it from the start, lactic acid producing, heart pounding and smile inducing battle against the clock.
A PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY event: this eliminates the need to arrive early to register, then wait for your start time. Simply determine how much "warm up" time you need and pick up your number plate and pre-reg package anytime prior to your start time. We will release a master start time listing two days prior to the event on the 331 racing website. Thus no waiting in registration lines and then waiting an hour for your start time. Simply show up anytime prior to your start and grab your number plate and swag bag and proceed to the start line after you warm up. Actual start times will be based on number of entries and assigned based on registration date.
SEE DETAILS TAB for more information.
!! 2014 START ORDER !!
!! 2013 START ORDER !!
!! 2012 START ORDER !!
**A PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY EVENT**
**EVENT WEATHER UPDATE: ** Event delays, cancellations and other weather related information will be posted here.
Registration closes at 8:00pm on 7/22/16.
START ORDER determined by date of registration*
** A PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY EVENT **
- "Early" Online registration (register by 7/21) - $25 (Includes Dinner)
- "Late" Online registration (register after 7/21) - $30 (Dinner not Included)
- NO race day registration "preregistration only"
- ALL Juniors 18 & Under- $15.00
Huffman Park is no longer the newest trail system to hit Ohio but it has had an substantial impact on North Eastern Ohio Mountain Biking. With the full cooperation of Medina City Government the original 5 mile Reagan Park trail system built in the early 90's has expanded to 13 miles with the Huffman expansion and the green light has been given on future trail development in this 226 acre park.
Packet pickup/Sign-in: Opens 10:30am
Race Start - 11:45am
-Experts - start first 11:45
-Sport - Immediately following the Expert class
-Beginners - Immediately following the Sport class
(30 second intervals between racers)
Registration and parking will be at Huffman Main Trailhead. The start and Finish will be at Huffman Trailhead (this is different than years past)
All racers to complete 1 lap (All classes will do the same course):Exact Course not yet finalized.
- Medina Trails Facebook Page
- Google Maps to Reagan Park
- Reagan Park Time Trial Race Course Map
- Reagan Park Trail Map - MTB PROJECT.com
- Trail Map Reagan Park
- OMBA Trail Review - Medina
- Rules and Regulations | Mountain Bike
- Reagan Park TT 2011
- Reagan Park Race Results 2010
- Reagan Park Race Results 2009
- Reagan Park Race Results 2008
- Reagan Park Race Results 2007
- Reagan Park Race Results 2006