Reagan Park | Mama's Little Yella Time Trial | July 19, 2014
STAGE # 1 | OHIO POWER SERIES
The race of truth...man vs machine vs trail vs time vs mother nature. Test your speed and bike handling skills against your peers in this single track anaerobic throw down. Stage #1 of the Power Series is a get at it from the start, lactic acid producing, heart pounding and smile inducing battle against the clock.
Oskar Blues ReHYDRATE & RECOVERY PARTY
Join us in celebrating a decade of racing Medina mountain bike trails as the Reagan Park trail system has hosted this unique off-road time trial for 10 years. Immediately after the race at the Edge Outdoors Store located across the street from the entrance to the park.
A PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY event: this eliminates the need to arrive early to register, then wait for your start time. Simply determine how much "warm up" time you need and pick up your number plate and pre-reg package anytime prior to your start time. We will release a master start time listing two days prior to the event on the 331 racing website. Thus no waiting in registration lines and then waiting an hour for your start time. Simply show up anytime prior to your start and grab your number plate and swag bag and proceed to the start line after you warm up. Actual start times will be based on number of entries and assigned based on registration date.
SEE DETAILS TAB for more information.
!!2013 START ORDER!!
!!2012 START ORDER!!
**A PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY EVENT**
**EVENT WEATHER UPDATE: ** Event delays, cancellations and other weather related information will be posted here.
** A PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY EVENT **
registration closes Wednesday July 16 10:00pm
- "EARLY BIRD PACKAGE" Online - $30+dinner (til July 11)-(BISTRO on MAIN dinner ticket included)
- Online registration - $30 (no BISTRO dinner ticket) (July 12-July 16)
- NO race day registration "preregistration only"
- ALL Juniors 18 & Under- $15.00 (no food ticket for discounted jr pricing)
* as events continue to grow we have raised the day of race registration simply to encourage pre-registration. This enables us to prepare food orders, ensure accurate start times and avoid delays due to data processing of late participant entries. Pre-reg also gives us a direct line of communication in the event the race is delayed or canceled though the event email system.
Reagan Park is no longer the newest trail system to hit Ohio but it has had an substantial impact on North Eastern Ohio Mountain Biking. With the full corporation of Medina City Government the original 5 mile trail system has expanded to 9 miles with the green light on future trail development in this 226 acre park.
Packet pickup/Sign-in begins at 10:30am
Race Start - approx 11:30 am
-Experts - start first at 11:30
-Sport - Start Second approx. at 11:45
-Beginners - Start Last approx. at 12:00
Registration and parking will be at the same entrance at Huffman trail area. This is a point to point race, the start and finish are at different ends of the park. The start of the race has not change and will be at the normal location next to baseball field number 3 on the Reagan Park side and the finish line will be at Huffman Cunningham Pavilion.
2013 Course Direction: 2014 TBD
Start at Reagan Park near baseball field number 3.
Reagan Park Trail = Forward
Fawn Ridge = Backwards
Annex Trail = Backwards
River Trail = Backwards
Huffman Trail = tbd
Finish = tbd - pavilion
Top racers based on 2014 Ohio Power Series race results will start at the top of their classes. All other racers will start off in the order they register.
ReHYDRATE & RECOVERY PARTY
Following the Reagan Park Time Trial the Edge Outdoors store will be hosting the "Blue Ribbon Bluegrass Band" at 4:00 with re-hydration from Oskar Blues Brewery. Massive inventory reduction sale at Edge Outdoors as they are making room for new seasonal inventory for time trial racers and their families. 30-50% off North Face, Arcteryx, Montane, and Oakley plus all footwear. Store is located across the entrance from race staging area.
All racers to complete 1 lap (All classes will do complete course):
There are bathrooms at both the start and finish areas. There is a nice playground at the finish area for children. The park also contains at skateboard park and remote control car track, baseball and soccer fields.
- Google Maps to Reagan Park
- Reagan Park Time Trial Race Course Map
- Reagan Park Trail Map - MTB PROJECT.com
- Trail Map Reagan Park
- OMBA Trail Review - Medina
- Rules and Regulations | Mountain Bike
- Reagan Park TT 2011
- Reagan Park Race Results 2010
- Reagan Park Race Results 2009
- Reagan Park Race Results 2008
- Reagan Park Race Results 2007
- Reagan Park Race Results 2006