Reagan Park Single-Track Time Trial | August 3, 2013
STAGE # 8 | OHIO POWER SERIES
The race of truth...man vs machine vs trail vs time vs mother nature.
The Reagan Park Single Track Time Trial trail system has hosted a unique off-road time trial 8 years running that puts competitors through the most intense 40 minutes of their racing careers. This is Stage #7 and the final time trail of the Ohio Power Series.
The Huffman section of trail will be raced in the forward direction. Registration and finish line has been relocated to the other side of the Huffman parking lot at the new Cunningham field pavilion.
A PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY event: this eliminates the need to arrive early to register, then wait for your start time. Simply determine how much "warm up" time you need and pick up your number plate and pre-reg package anytime prior to your start time. We will release a master start time listing two days prior to the event on the 331 racing website. Thus no waiting in registration lines and then waiting an hour for your start time. Simply show up anytime prior to your start and grab your number plate and swag bag and proceed to the start line after you warm up. Start times will be based on standings for the OHIO Power Series. All other entries will be slotted based on the order of registration. Actual start times will be based on number of entries.
SEE DETAILS TAB for start times and more information.
!!2012 START ORDER!! Master start list will be posted here prior to race day.
**A PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY EVENT**
**EVENT WEATHER UPDATE: ** Check here for weather related information
REGISTRATION INFORMATION: see details tab
** A PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY EVENT **
- Series Pass - $25.00 (pre-season purchase only)
- Online registration (early bird til July 23) - $30.00 includes dinner ticket
- Online registration (July 23- July 31) - $30.00 + 5.00 dinner ticket
- Race Day registration - none - pre-registration only*
- ALL Juniors 18 & Under- $25.00
* as events continue to grow we have raised the day of race registration simply to encourage pre-registration. This enables us to prepare food orders, ensure accurate start times and avoid delays due to data processing of late participant entries. Pre-reg also gives us a direct line of communication in the event the race is delayed or canceled though the event email system.
Reagan Park is no longer the newest trail system to hit Ohio but it has had an substantial impact on North Eastern Ohio Mountain Biking.
With the full corporation of Medina City Government the original 5 mile trail system has expanded to 9 miles with the green light on future trail development in this 226 acre park.
Packet pickup/Sign-in begins at 10:30am
Race Start - approx 11:30 am
-Experts - start first at 11:30
-Sport - Start Second approx. at 11:45
-Beginners - Start Last approx. at 12:00
Registration and parking will be at the same entrance at Huffman trail area however we have move the finish and registration pickup to a new pavilion at the Cunningham fields which is at the other end of the parking lot. This is a point to point race, the start and finish are at different ends of the park. The start of the race has not change and will be at the normal location next to baseball field number 3 on the Reagan Park side and the finish line will be at Huffman Cunningham Pavilion.
Start at Reagan Park near baseball field number 3.
Reagan Park Trail = Forward
Fawn Ridge = Backwards
Annex Trail = Backwards
River Trail = Backwards
Huffman Trail = Forward
Finish = Cunningham Pavilion
Top racers based on current Ohio Power Series race results will start at the top of their classes. All other racers will start off in the order they register.
All racers to complete 1 lap (All classes will do complete course):
There are bathrooms at both the start and finish areas. There is a nice playground at the finish area for children. The park also contains at skateboard park and remote control car track, baseball and soccer fields.
- Google Maps to Reagan Park
- Reagan Park Time Trial Race Course Map
- Reagan Park Trail Map - MTB PROJECT.com
- Trail Map Reagan Park
- OMBA Trail Review - Medina
- Rules and Regulations | Mountain Bike
- Reagan Park TT 2011
- Reagan Park Race Results 2010
- Reagan Park Race Results 2009
- Reagan Park Race Results 2008
- Reagan Park Race Results 2007
- Reagan Park Race Results 2006